In preparation for the release of Form T2202 (formerly T2202A) early next year, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) now requires your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to be included for the 2019 tax year. Your SIN can be added to your T2202 through your myST.CLAIR student portal log in (SIS).
Adding your SIN:
- Log in to your myST.CLAIR student portal.
- From the Main Menu on the left-hand side of your screen, select "Self Service".
- Select "Social Insurance Number"
- Select "SIN Entry Tax Forms".
- Enter and confirm your SIN in the fields provided.
- Check "I consent to the use of my Social Insurance Number for tax purposes by St. Clair College"
- Click "Save" once you ensure the information entered is accurate.
Any corrections to invalid SIN information or changes to your SIN information must be completed in person at any of Registrar’s offices. Please ensure that you bring a valid piece of government issued photo ID and your SIN card or SIN confirmation letter.
If you have any additional questions, please visit the St. Clair College Registrar’s Office or call 519-972-2759 between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Thursday or Friday from 10am-4pm.