In preparation for the release of Form T2202, Canada Revenue Agency requires your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to be included for the 2020 taxation year. Your SIN can be added to your T2202 through your myST.CLAIR student portal log-in (SIS). T2202 Tax forms will be available to download by February 28th.
Adding your SIN:
- Log in to your myST.CLAIR student portal.
- From the Main Menu on the left-hand side of your screen, select "Self Service".
- Select "Social Insurance Number"
- Select "SIN Entry Tax Forms".
- Enter and confirm your SIN in the fields provided.
- Check "I consent to the use of my Social Insurance Number for tax purposes by St. Clair College"
- Click "Save" once you ensure the information entered is accurate.
If you cannot update your SIN through your SIS or if you require any corrections to invalid SIN information, please contact the Registrar’s Office. Please email the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with valid government-issued photo ID & a copy of your SIN card or confirmation letter to request any changes.
If you have any additional questions regarding this information, please email the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or phone 519-972-2759.