A range of payment options are available. All payments must be made online. In-person payments are not accepted.
When making a payment through online banking your St. Clair College student ID is your account number and the Payee is “St. Clair College”. Online bank payments can take 2-3 business days to be received and posted to your account.
Current St. Clair College students can make payments using Visa, MasterCard and AMEX by logging in to MySt.Clair > Select the Flywire Tuition Payment Platform Tile. VISA, Mastercard and AMEX payments will be subject to a 2.5% service fee for each withdrawal. As it is not a St Clair College fee, the service fee will not appear as a transaction on your MySt.Clair. Instead, this fee will appear as a separate item on the credit card statement.
At all times, students can make a one-time payment in the Flywire platform by Direct Debit, Credit Card, or any of Flywire’s International Payment options. Select the Flywire Tuition Payment Platform Tile from MySt.Clair and select the ‘Make a Payment’ button to follow the steps.
Students wishing to pay tuition through installments may arrange to pay the balance of their tuition fees through a payment plan. Make sure to review the details of the payment plan to decide if this will be the right option for you. Approval from the Registrar’s Office is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a payment plan.
- The mandatory, non-refundable tuition deposit of $100 for the term must be paid.
- Instalment payments will be due on pre-arranged date each month throughout the life of your payment plan.
- As of Winter 2024, students will be required to pay a $35 non-refundable administrative fee each time a payment plan is arranged. This is not a St Clair College fee. The administrative fee is directly charged by and paid to Flywire, the payment plan management provider.
- Students living in residence will still need to pay residence fees directly to the Residence.
- Students will need to set up automatic payments/withdrawals for the payment plan instalments.
- Recurring payment options include VISA/Mastercard/AMEX and Direct Debit from a Canadian bank account. International payments are also an option for your payment plan but will need to be booked for each instalment.
- Direct Debit Bank Account (EFT) will require you to log into your bank through Flywire’s integration and choose which account you would like to use for your direct debit payments.
- VISA, Mastercard or AMEX payments will be subject to a 2.5% service fee for each withdrawal. Debit Card payments will be subject to a 1.5% service fee for each withdrawal. There is a minimum Credit/Debit service fee of $3 per transaction. As it is not a St Clair College fee, the service fee will not appear as a transaction on your MySt.Clair. Instead, this fee will appear as a separate item on the credit card statement.
- Direct Debit Bank Account payments are not subject to a service fee.
- Instalment payment dates are pre-determined and firm. They will be due as indicated on the payment plan.
- The number of instalments required to pay the full balance will be four or less, depending on when the plan is activated.
- Students must ensure credit/debit card or banking information is accurate and that sufficient funds are available for each scheduled withdrawal.
- If a payment is missed due to insufficient funds or inaccurate banking information, the missed instalment will be redistributed to the remaining instalments. The next instalment will still be due as scheduled with the redistributed missed payment amount added. Students can make a one-time payment prior to the next instalment should they not want the future instalments/payments to increase.
- If two consecutive instalments are missed, the payment plan will be terminated and the balance on the student account will be due immediately and could be sent to collections.
- Any changes to credit/debit card or direct debit bank account details must be made 48 hours before instalments are due to avoid disruption to the plan.
- Log in to MySt.Clair > Select the Flywire Tuition Payment Platform Tile
- Payment plans are managed by Flywire, and funds paid/collected are reflected on the MySt.Clair student account and the Flywire Account Activity tab.
- For any questions about a payment plan or to gain approval for a payment plan, contact email@example.com.