This is to make you aware that, although a COVID-19 vaccination is not required to attend St. Clair College, most of our placement sites are requiring students to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to be eligible to attend. Students who are not fully vaccinated cannot be provided with a placement for their program and, therefore, will not be able to complete their programs. Please be advised that COVID-19 booster shots and/or other requirements may become mandatory for placement, however, they are not currently required.
- Student placements are assigned. Student personal requests for placement cannot be accommodated.
- Placements may be outside the Windsor/Chatham area.
- Students are responsible for their own travel and costs to placements.
- Students are responsible for the cost of scrub uniforms/footwear and equipment (such as a stethoscope, a watch with a second hand) and other incidentals as required.
- Placement schedules may include shifts on days, afternoons, weekends and holidays throughout the program based on placement need and agency availability.