Learn more about our Faculty below:
- Graduated from the Fashion Design program at Sheridan College of Applied Arts.
- Born in England, Elaine has been working in the fashion industry for over 25 years. She owned her own successful label, Chatty Collection for 25 years. Wholesaled the collection in Ontario and operated her signature boutique in Windsor.
- Specializing in women’s contemporary knitwear and dresses. Elaine also works as a freelance stylist and wardrobe specialist with world-renowned music acts.
- Strengths and skills include many aspects of the fashion industry, from fabric science, garment design, pattern drafting CAD, sewing construction, product development, costings, trend forecasting, photoshoots, marketing and all aspects of fashion show production. Produced over 80 fashion shows/events.
- Elaine is the coordinator and one of the creators of the fashion design program at St. Clair College. Always thinking outside the box and creating opportunities for students and grads to utilize their skills set in the industry.
- Designer of Dilly Daisy, specializing in custom vintage-inspired women's wear, for 15 years.
- She has owned, operated and sold in multiple boutiques across Ontario and online.
- Has debuted collections at events including London Fashion Week in England, Fashion Art Toronto and showcased on media outlets such as CBC, Lou Lou Magazine and Fashion Television.
- Has years of experience organizing and executing fashion shows for businesses and charity events.
- In addition to obtaining her fashion design education in both Windsor and Michigan, Dee-Dee also has an Electrical Engineering Degree from the University of Windsor. She has been teaching at St.Clair College since 2015.
- Graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor of Applied Arts from Ryerson University with a specialty in Apparel Design.
- After graduation, she worked behind the scenes for almost 20 years in the areas of product development, technical design and pattern making and grading. Her work and freelance experience has spanned a variety of both small manufacturing companies as well as large corporations such as Kmart and Club Monaco.
- In 2010, Lori started her own line of women’s fashion accessories and clothing called The Gilded Lily and in 2014 launched her current retail venture Hello Beautiful Custom Fashion & Bridal Boutique in partnership with 2 other co-owners.
- Fashion Design graduate Fanshawe College
- 18 Years experience designing in the motorcycle apparel industry
- Specializing in Concept development, detailing tech-packs for prototypes, fittings, size gradation approvals and developing accurate sizing charts for on-line sales
- Successfully designed and launched women specific motorcycle apparel collection for Joe Rocket
- Design and develop OEM co-branding, Harley-Davidson, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki working within the logo guidelines and extensive approval processes
- Ana is a contemporary fashion designer with a flair for integrating modern and edgy styles with glamour and luxurious European touches.
- Graduating from the prestigious Instituto di Moda Burgo in Milan, Italy with a degree in Fashion Design, Ana found her niche early on by specializing in the market of bespoke dresses and swimwear.
- With 10 years of technical design experience, including work with international companies such as Danier Leather and Minga Berlin, her work has taken her across the globe. Her clothing highlights her unique design aesthetics, influenced by her Yugoslavian heritage and zest for travel.
- In 2017, Ana was selected to be the official swimsuit designer of the Miss Canada Western Ontario Pageant