There is a risk of accident and personal injury in learning to operate a motorcycle.
This course is offered to participants who have completed both consecutive days of the Motorcycle Riding - Class M2 License Training including the M1 Exit test (MOT 103N) within the current training season and were unsuccessful. Based on Ministry standards, participants are provided with ONE opportunity for a re-test. If a participant fails a re-test, they must repeat the Motorcycle Riding course - Class M2 License Training (MOT 103N). Participants must pass the M2 license test with our instructors to obtain the Canada Safety Council Certificate for the training course.
Pre-requisite: Ontario M1 beginner permit. Participants must have completed a full MOT 103N course this season.
Participants must be 16 years of age or older to enroll in this course. Participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver prior to partaking in this course. All participants must sign a course waiver in the presence of a Senior course instructor.
The following items are mandatory to be eligible to participate in this Motorcycle training course:
- Sturdy jacket (leather, denim, or other sturdy materials) and pants (heavy slacks or jeans) - holes are unacceptable. A waterproof jacket is recommended for rainy days - courses run rain or shine.
- Sturdy boots (i.e., riding boots, work boots, hiking boots) or motorcycle shoes that cover and support the ankle *Only closed-toe and flat-heeled shoes/boots are acceptable*
- Full-fingered leather gloves/ full-fingered riding gloves
- *An "Approved" helmet - recommended is a full-face helmet with a face shield. Half helmets and open-face helmets are acceptable however, you cannot use novelty or beanie-type helmets (* exceptions may apply)
- Eye protection - helmet shields, goggles, safety glasses or sunglasses are acceptable. Glasses must be impact resistant.
- A valid Ontario "M1" beginners' motorcycle license
- Safety gear and a valid Ontario “M1” beginner permit will be required at all times for this course.
For general inquiries please contact (519) 972-2727, Ext. 4575.