Tutoring Students Hiring Spree!
Are you a full-time student at St. Clair College? Apply now to become a tutor. We are hiring for all campuses!
- One of the highest-paid student jobs on campus
- Make your own schedule
- Paid training
- Earn while you learn!
- Review Job Description
- Apply online through your SIS Account, look for the Tutoring Section and Tutor Application.
Please note, if you are not a full-time student in good standing with at least a 3.0 GPA, your SIS application with not be accepted by the system. BScN students: with at least a B average: Because your grading system uses a number grade instead of a number, the SIS application will not work for you. Please apply by resume.
For current students in collaborative degree programs or current students who were in a placement setting in the last semester and for students who will be full time in the Fall semester who are applying during the summer months:
Email your resume with the subject line “Tutor Application” to:
- For South Campus students: email@example.com OR deliver your resume and cover letter to reception in Room 2112, Attention: Kim Lunansky.
- For Downtown Campus students: firstname.lastname@example.org OR deliver your resume and cover letter to reception in Room 2110A, Attention: Shirley Mallette.
- For Chatham Campus students: email@example.com OR deliver your resume and cover letter to reception in Room 133, Attention: Wayne Nevin.
Include your student number, program, year of study and list any other credentials from previous study in your email as your cover letter.
While we are interested in candidates from all programs, we have a particular need for tutors in the following areas:
- Nursing - BScN, RPN and PSW
- Technical and Skilled Trades Math
- Writing Support - English, Grammar, Essay Writing and Citations Styles (APA)
Please indicate in your cover letter if you have skills and experience in these areas.