At St. Clair College, we believe in and promote the rights of all persons with disabilities as enshrined in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and its related Accessibility Standards Regulations. The College is committed to fostering a rich working and learning environment that affirms the rights of all persons, including those with disabilities, to have access to equal opportunity in employment, education, accommodation or business dealings with the College.
Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- Membership List
- Accessibility Committee Minutes - May 26, 2021
- Accessibility Committee Minutes - February 27, 2021
- Accessibility Committee Minutes - January 27, 2021
- Accessibility Committee Minutes - February 5, 2020
- Accessibility Committee Minutes - March 28, 2019
- Accessibility Committee Minutes - January 31, 2019
- Accessibility Committee Minutes - June 27, 2018
St. Clair College is committed to achieving barrier-free accessibility for people with disabilities who are studying, visiting and working at the college. We welcome your comments and feedback on any accessibility issue pertaining to St. Clair College.
Please submit the form below, or submit your comments by phone, mail, email or in person. We look forward to your feedback and are working with the college community to ensure that St. Clair College is fully accessible to all of its members.