What to Expect
- Amazing Results!
- Pre & Post evaluations to validate increased athleticism and body function!
- Elimination of muscle pain associated with imbalanced muscles.
- Kids from 6 to 10 will be exposed to proper movement skills and will progress their motor patterns from simple to complex. They will increase their level of athleticism along with self-confidence!
- Teens from 11 to 14 will refine skills such as quickness, speed and agility!
- Young Adults over 15 will begin incorporating more power and strength movements according to their maturity level!
- Adults will follow a 7 step program which increases muscle density and decreases body fat!
- Athletes will decrease their reaction time by increasing quickness, power and movement technique! They will decrease injury potential by increasing their efficiency.
Personal Training Programs
12 Week Body Fat Loss - No More Excuses
The 12 Weeks fat loss program is designed to keep you on track through a 3 phase nutrition and workout regime. The program is divided into three 4-week segments that gradually increase in intensity, while nutrition gradually becomes more focused. This program is designed for individuals that are trying to reduce body fat and increase muscle tone. An initial and final fitness assessment is done at the beginning and end of the 12-week program.
Back pain, bad posture, and decreased athletic skills all result from tight muscles. A proper stretching program will help to restore balance and take the stress off your body. Most people skip this important part of their program not knowing the negative results of such behaviour.
EMS Preparation & Conditioning
(Fire - Police - Paramedic - Military)
We will design a comprehensive fitness program to prepare you for fire or police department, paramedic and military services testing. We have conditioned many applicants and successfully prepared them to complete their physical testing and proceed on to rewarding careers in the Emergency Services field. We can attribute our high success rate to our ability to simulate specific testing requirements and tailor the training program to fit the individual.
Group training allows you to hire a personal trainer for a fraction of the cost. Working out in a group keeps things fresh and is enjoyable as you help push each other.