Appeal Process Terms and Conditions
You must know your ticket number and license plate to submit an appeal and all forms must be completely filled out. Missing or inaccurate information will cause the appeal to be rejected.
Time to Appeal: Appeals must be submitted, and received before the due date (10 business days from the issued date) listed on the Parking Fee. After the due date parking fees are considered uncontested and must be paid, an appeal will not be accepted.
Vehicle Responsibility: By submitting a parking fee appeal, the applicant is making a declaration that they hold responsibility for the vehicle and/or license plate listed on the appeal and therefore will be considered the implied owner. Any and all events with this vehicle will be listed under the applicant's account.
Response Time: Appeals will be responded to within 10 business days.
Ticket Aging: The ageing on a parking fee will be suspended/paused while in appeal, meaning, should you request the appeal 3 days before the due date, if the appeal is denied the due date will be set 3 days after the appeal decision is made.
Appeals will not be accepted for the following:
- Violation of the St. Clair College Parking Policies.
- Pay and Display Machine malfunction (not accepting coins, out of paper, etc.)
- Lack of convenient parking or running late.
- Someone other than the Parking Office personnel told you to park there.
- Inclement weather.
- Use of Fraudulent / Tampered, or use of Lost / Stolen Permits.
- Parking Tickets already paid.
- Misrepresentation or falsifying evidence to support an appeal
FINAL DECISION: Once a decision is provided on an appeal it is final and the appeal will be closed.
All appeals will be reviewed, those found to be in violation of these terms and conditions will be rejected and the amount immediately payable.
To agree to these terms, and continue to appeal the parking fee, please click the button below.