Commonly Asked Questions
- If you do not know your college assigned email address call the IT HelpDesk at 519-972-2727 extension 2500 and we will be happy to assist. Proper ID is required.
- Please visit the Self-Service Forgot Password link: Self-Service Password Reset
- If you do not recall your alternative authentication methods or you have not set up your alternative authentication methods please call the IT helpdesk at 519-972-2727 extension 2500 and we will be happy to assist. Proper ID is required.
- You will need to go to the Registrar's office to have them make the change in the student information system.
- Proper ID is required.
- Once it is updated by the Registrar's office, the IT systems will be updated - please allow 24 to 48 hours for changes to be in effect.
At least ONE uppercase character (A through Z)
At least ONE lowercase character (a through z)
At least ONE number (0 through 9)
The password must meet the length rule requirements. The password must contain at least: 9 characters.
The password must meet the password history requirements of the system. The number of passwords to store: 5.