The following services are provided by health care professionals in the health centre at the main campus in Windsor. Some services are also provided at the Chatham Campus and the Downtown Campus in Windsor.
College Health Services
At this time there are no walk-in services available. Please see below for information on accessing services.
Our Health Services are available to staff and Enrolled Students on a limited basis through virtual consultations and by in-person appointments with our Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. They will be able to answer your health care questions, guide you through the healthcare system, and help you to manage your health care needs. This includes health care needs not related to COVID-19.
To speak to Health Services please call 519-972-2380. If you require assistance outside these hours please visit the Health Services website for a link to other Community Health Care Services that you can contact.
We are open to assist you with your Passport to Health needs for your program requirements. Please call for an appointment.
Primary Care Services
- Comprehensive and focused health assessments
- Annual physical exams
- Childhood wellness exams
- Health screening for sports *
- Health exams for employment *
- Medical requirement exams for school *
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness or injury
- Treatment of minor conditions
- Birth control and STD protection
- Pregnancy / Pre-natal care
- Follow up assessment and care of persons with chronic illnesses
- Referrals to physicians
- Referrals to other college or community resources
- Assistance with health management activities
- Prescriptions for medications and treatments (by appointment only with Nurse Practitioner)
- Recommendations for over the counter (OTC) pharmaceutical products
- Administration of immunizations and allergy injections
- Travel immunizations
- Health promotion and illness or accident prevention
- Diagnostic lab tests (blood tests)
- Referrals for diagnostic x-rays; ultrasounds and mammograms
- STD testing
- PAP smears
- Pregnancy testing
- Blood sugar testing/monitoring
- Blood pressure and pulse monitoring
Urgent Care Services
- Minor lacerations
- Injuries, bruises, sprains, fractures, bites
- Treatment for acute asthmatic conditions
- Treatment of bee stings and allergic reactions
- First Aid treatment for a variety of injuries or conditions
- Initiation of emergency services for acute medical conditions