How will I know if classes are cancelled, or the College is closed due to the weather?
The first place to look is on the home page of the College website.
- In case of inclement weather in Windsor-Essex or Chatham-Kent, the College will post all information regarding class cancellations or College closures on the home page of the College at www.stclaircollege.ca.
- If there is overnight inclement weather, an information bulletin will be posted by 6 am.
- If inclement weather occurs during the day, an information bulletin will be posted by 4 pm regarding the afternoon and evening classes.
- Staff and students must go to the College's home page first for all official weather-related or emergency bulletins of the College.
- If staff members believe it is unsafe to travel to the College, they must communicate with their manager.
- All cancellations, closures and bulletins will also be posted on the College's social media platforms.