Tutoring Students Hiring Spree!
Are you a full-time student at St. Clair College? Apply now to become a tutor. We are hiring for all campuses!
- Highest student paid job on campus
- Make your own schedule
- Paid training
- Earn while you learn!
- Review Job Description
- Apply online through your SIS Account, look for the Tutoring Section and Tutor Application.
Please note, if you are not a full-time student in good standing with at least a 3.0 GPA, your SIS application with not be accepted by the system.
For students in collaborative degree programs or students who were in a placement setting in the last semester:
Email your resume with subject line “Tutor Application” to:
- For Windsor (Main and Downtown Campus) students: email@example.com OR deliver your resume and cover letter to reception in Room 206, Attention: Kim Lunansky.
- For Chatham Campus students: firstname.lastname@example.org OR deliver your resume and cover letter to reception in Room 133, Attention: Mary Beth Rush.
- Include your student number, program, year of study for Fall 2019 and list any other credentials from previous study in your email as your cover letter.
While we are interested in candidates from all programs, we have a particular need for tutors in the following areas:
- Accounting and Business Math
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Microsoft Office Programs - Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Skilled Trades Math and blueprint reading
- Technical Math
- Writing Support - English, Grammar, Essay Writing and Citations Styles (APA)
Please indicate in your cover letter if you have skills and experience in these areas.