All students and staff will be supported virtually by library services.
Student Library Support:
How to reach us:
- Please email us at email@example.com for inquiries about database access, library materials, and research assistance. Our email will be attended by multiple staff members. We will be monitoring email throughout evenings and weekends as well.
- Please be aware that no overdue fines will be leveraged at this time. All library books are renewed to April 27th. Please note, any fines accrued before March 13th will not be waived.
- Course Reserves are not available. Please consider purchasing or checking out our selection of ebooks.
- All Inter-library loan services are suspended at this time.
- Holds placed or waiting for pick-up have been cancelled until further notice.
For in-depth research help, we encourage use of askON. Our staff will be dedicated to chat/text between 9-6 (Monday-Friday). As we work through our full virtual transition, evenings and weekend chat will evolve.
We will be retrieving library phone messages throughout the day. For faster response, please utilize email.
- When you log into the library databases, do not use the W in front of your student number.
- If you experience any difficulties, clear the cache and/or your browsing history. Switching browsers is also helpful. After these measures, and you are still experiencing issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Library Support:
- Please email us at email@example.com if you require a staff library number or require assistance accessing electronic resources.
- The library will also assist faculty with selection and recommendation of library resources for their students to use in a virtual environment.
- For assistance with Blackboard embedding of links, please email us.
- We continue to offer information literacy instruction to students. Please encourage students to use askON and email.
We are fully engaged in our partnership with you - our students and staff. Do not hesitate to reach out to us!