Fall 2022 COVID-19 Communication
Welcome back! As we move into the fall 2022 semester, the College will continue to follow current public health recommendations as they relate to COVID-19. Please find below a summary of the current College requirements and recommendations.
- We continue to encourage all staff and students to stay up to date with their vaccines as recommended by Public Health. This is still the best protection against serious illness from COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccinations will continue to be offered by appointment through the Health Centre at South Campus. Appointments can be made online from the tile on MYST.CLAIR entitled Covid-19 Vaccine Appointments.
- Availability will be monitored, and information will be distributed through email.
- We continue to request that staff and students stay home if they are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- The Public Health Ontario COVID-19 assessment tool provides direction on next steps if you have symptoms, have been exposed or are looking for guidance.
- A Provincial Testing and Isolation Information Line is available at 1-888-777-0730 (toll-free), every day from 8 am to 6 pm to answer questions on the latest guidance.
- We continue to encourage individuals to wear a tight-fitting, well-constructed mask if they feel it is the right choice for them. Masks can still be accessed from Security.
- We continue to encourage diligent hand hygiene. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently. Sanitizer will continue to be available in key locations throughout the buildings.
- Sanitizer and cleaning product will continue to be available in classrooms, lounge areas and tool cribs.
St. Clair College Chatham Campus:
- Staff and students attending the Chatham Campus can access first, second, and booster doses of COVID-19 vaccines at the Main (South) Campus in Windsor or at a public vaccination clinic led by the Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit (CKPHU).
- Clinic dates and appointment information can be found on the CKPHU website.