- Discover more about yourself and explore career options that match your interests.
- Identify your skills, interests and values through self-assessment.
- Explore and research possible occupations.
- Learn how to identify what's hot and what's not in the local marketplace.
- Explore the training options that will help you reach your goals.
- Saturday, March 2; 9:00A-1:00P
- Saturday, April 6; 9:00A-1:00P
- Saturday, April 13; 9:00A-1:00P (Chatham)
- Saturday, April 20; 9:00A-1:00P
- Saturday, June 22; 9:00A-1:00P
- Saturday, August 24; 9:00A-1:00P (Windsor and Chatham)
Workshops are held at the South (Main) Campus in Windsor and Thames Campus in Chatham.
Please bring 1-2 job ads with you to the session.
There is no fee to attend, but you must pre-register. Call Continuing Education at (519) 972-2711 in Windsor or (519) 354-9100 ext. 3260 in Chatham or e-mail email@example.com
to sign up!