Please Note: Due to a water shut down, all athletic facilities will be closed on Saturday, May 4 (all day) and Sunday, May 5, 2013 until 4:00pm.
Spring 2013 Dates:
|Mondays||April 8 - June 17, 2013|
(No Classes May 20th)
|Tuesdays||April 9 - June 11, 2013|
|Wednesdays||April 10 - June 12, 2013|
|Thursdays||April 11 - June 13, 2013|
|Fridays||April 12 - June 14, 2013|
|Saturdays||April 13 - June 22, 2013|
(No Classes May 4th)
|Sundays||April 14 - June 23, 2013|
(No Classes May 5th)
Summer 2013 Dates:
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday (July)||July 3 - July 24, 2013|
|Tuesday, Thursday (July)||July 2 - July 25, 2013|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday (August)||August 7 - August 28, 2013|
|Tuesday, Thursday (August)||August 6 - August 29, 2013|
|Saturday||July 6 - August 24, 2013|
|Sunday||July 7 - August 25, 2013|
|Aquafitness Memberships available for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.|
Community Memberships available which include use of the pool (lap & rec swims), gymnasium, squash court & weight room.
Please call 519-972-2715 for information or visit the Lower Deck - Room 173.
|Anyone who is still unsure of what level to register in can be provided with a free swimming assessment during any of our recreational swim times. Please see our public swim times or contact the Lower Deck at 519-972-2715 for additional information.|
|All programs run for a duration of 10 weeks unless otherwise specified.
- Late Registration - may be done up to and including the 2nd class of the course. There are no discounts for late registration.
- Transfers - Please note that for safety and consistency reasons we DO NOT transfer swimmers after the 2nd class.
- Appropriate Levels - Your child's instructor may recommend a change in levels if they feel your child is registered in an inappropriate level. Staff reserve the right to move a child if circumstances dictate.
- We are not able to make up lessons due to vacations or illness.
- Refunds - are accepted on the first week of lessons ONLY with proper documentation.
- NOTE: The pool may close at inopportune times due to a fouling, power failure, or mechanical problem. When this occurs, instructors will use the time to focus on water safety components of instructional programs. Cancelled lessons cannot be made up.
St. Clair College Aquatic Services: 2000 Talbot Road West, Windsor, Ontario
Phone: (519) 972-2727 ext 4303 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org